Parents make plenty of sacrifices so their children can live a life where they are free to live out their full potential. While parents sacrifice their sleep, hobbies and much more, one of the most important sacrifices parents make is towards their child’s education.
Nova Pioneer understands the sacrifices parents make towards their children’s education and that’s why we are giving interested families looking to enroll their children for the 2022 academic year the chance to save up to KES 15,000 for Primary School tuition and KES 25,000 for High School tuition if they secure their spots by 15th December 2021.
How You Can Save On Your Child’s Tuition for the 2022 Academic Year
Families interested in enrolling their child(ren) for the 2022 academic year and who reserve their spots by paying the deposit amount by 15th December 2021, are eligible to receive a discount towards their term 1 tuition of the 2022 academic year.
Terms and Conditions
- Confirmed enrollment at Nova Pioneer will be subject to all admissions requirements being met. We draw your attention to the following specific requirements:
- Space being available in the requested grade
- A successful entry assessment to establish grade readiness
- The following discount will be applied to the tuition to fees for term 1 of 2022, due to commence at the end of April 2022, specifically, equivalent to the following amounts:
- Primary School — for those who secure their 2022 spots by 15th December 2021 (and meet all stated requirements including full deposit and enrollment fee paid) KES 15,000 will be credited towards the student’s term 1, 2022 academic year fees.
- High School — for those who secure their 2022 spots by 15th December 2021 (and meet all stated requirements including full deposit and enrollment fee paid) KES 25,000 will be credited towards the student’s term 1, 2022 academic year fees.
- In order to benefit from the offer, the student needs to be enrolled at Nova Pioneer in April 2022 and all other contractual requirements and conditions of this offer met.
- The discount can only be applied to the April 2022 tuition for the specific child for whom a deposit is paid before 15 December 2021 , and not to the tuition of a sibling.
- All other admissions, enrollment and financial terms remain enforceable. We draw your attention to the following, specifically:
- Any portion of the deposit paid will be foregone (plus the enrollment incentive reversed) if the student does not take up their place in the 2022 academic year
- In order to qualify, a parent would need to pay the deposit amount by 15th December 2021. Should this requirement not be met in full, the family will no longer qualify for this offer.
- The offer is non-transferrable and cannot be substituted for cash or a refund.
To start your journey on saving on your 2022 tuition, remember to place your application in just a few steps here.