The Nova Pioneer policy documents here establish guidelines for conduct within our schools and organisation as a whole. These policies outline the responsibilities of all stakeholders (Novaneers) and are in place to protect the rights of our all our Novaneers – students, teachers and support/central staff.
Together, these policies ensure all stakeholders conduct themselves in a manner that is representative of Nova Pioneer and that upholds our values while fairly protecting all Novaneers.
- Philosophy of Culture and Behaviour (including the Student Code of Conduct)
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Hair Policy
- Information Technology Policy
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Search and Confiscation of Illegal Substances Policy
- School Outings Policy
- Student Absenteeism Policy
- Intercultural and Anti Bias Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Child Protection Policy